Information Collection And Use
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to this website and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, the type of browser from which you were directed, the duration of your visit and the number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications. by mail and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us, for example by providing your phone number and/or email address. mail in the „Careers” section or in the „Contact form”. The basis for data processing is the overriding legitimate interests of the controller.
This website uses the following cookies:
|Cookie expiration date
|Provides a unique ID to a user the first time they visit a website to track what other websites that unique user has visited.
|Remembers a user and session unique number to analyze user behavior online.
|Remembers the language selected by the user
Purposes and bases of processing your personal data
- To administer the website); The basis for data processing is the overriding legitimate interest of the controller – to provide users with a properly functioning website (GDPR Article 6 1(f)).;
- with your consent to send you e-mail send you our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you); ); The basis for data processing is your consent (GDPR Article 6 1(a)).
- To contact you when you fill out the „Contact Form” or provide your phone number in the „Career” section; The basis for data processing is the controller’s legitimate interest, Art. 6 GDPR. 1(f)), i.e. to provide high-quality customer service
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes. The third countries to which the data is provided are the United States, where the company Google Inc. is located. Data is provided in accordance with the US and EU Data Privacy Framework, approved in 2023.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We inform you that you, as a data subject, depending on the situation, may have all or part of the following rights:
- Familiarize yourself with your data and how they are processed (right of access);
- Demand correction or, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, to supplement incomplete personal data (right to correction);
- In certain cases, to destroy your data or stop the processing of your data (except storage) (right to destruction and right to be forgotten);
- In certain cases, demand that the controller of personal data limit the processing of personal data (right to limit);
- In certain cases, the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- When the data is processed on the legal basis of legitimate interest (in the case of purposes 1 and 5), you have the right to object to the data processing with reasons;
- When the data is processed based on your consent (in the case of purposes 2, 3 and 4), you have the right not to consent to the processing of your data, and if you have consented, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org, www.vdali.lt)
To exercise your rights, please contact the person responsible for data protection, whose contact details can be found below.
- By phone number: +370 698 22262
- By email: email@example.com